我們一個像夏天一個像秋天  卻總能把冬天變成了春天 ❤

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful,
but she is beautiful because you love her

























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, August 24, 2009

xiao 1 come 抱怨 xia ler><

话说那天我弄了供稿人这个东东
兴致勃勃就invite了las的你们这8“美女”位来join...
结果leh!!! 我差点被你们气死==

xiao 8 的
me: u go to see our blog le ma?
jl: go le... dunno how to follow
me: i invite u all join tat 供稿人, u go see ur mail box
jl: okok
=================5 mnt ago====================
me: hoi!! gt ma??
jl: tat mail cnt open...
(me:有这种事?!...so i go to send again)
me: gt ma???
jl: now cnt open tat email...
me: y?!
jl: i m watching movie nw lah
(me vomit darah==)
隔天。。。
jl: i go to see the blog le.. duno how to join
me: just click tat address
jl: then?
(then i said go to open Google acc bla bla bla bla bla....)
================5 mnt ago=====================
jl: cnt leh... it say cnt
me: u gt click to opon google acc o nt?
jl: whr?
(me vomit again...)

xiao 6 的
ani: giv me the blog add le
me: just click on my pm de lah==
ani: i click le.. but cannot !!!
(me: 有这种事?!so i giv her...)
me: i invite u all to join tat 供稿人le... go check ur mail box
ani: okok
===============5 mnt ago======================
me: gt ma?
ani: wat? no... dun hv the email...
(vomit== so i go send again...)
ani: nid to open google acc? so mahuan
(i m most mahuan to teach u all to join.. T.T)
me: u noe how to follow ?
ani: dunno
me: u gt see "follow" thr? u click n bla bla bla bla....
ani: how? i dono..
me: nid my hlp?
ani: wan!
(vomit darah ing~~~ let me hlp u==)

xiao 9 的
yee: i go see the blog ady.. teach me how to follow?
me: i gt invite u all to join供稿人, check ur mail box
==================10 mnt ago==================
nudge... nudge...
me: y so slow?? gt ma?
yee: whr is mail box?
(yee,你杀了我吧。。。kill me now T.T )

xiao 3 的
me: u nw free ma? wan join our blog ma?
li: ok a..
me: u noe how to join ho? (i though u will better)
li: i join ady but cnt write a post...
(me: 有这种事?! so i go to check xia...)
me: u sure u join le meh? cnt c ur name leh~
li: not just open tat email jiu ok le meh? hehe
(me vomit darah vomit vomit==)
me: nt lah~ u muz click tat address then bla bla bla bla
===================5 mnt ago================
li: can u send again? i cnt open le.. paiseh^^
me: okok (wanna cry T.T le.. so i sent again)
=========then my msn show: ds is nw offline=========
li use sms: sory ar~ my comp lag...
me use sms: nvm nvm... its ok^^ next time ba...(cry)
(lili... u r so cute neh><)


就酱子。。。我头发白了一半~~~
抱怨完毕!!hehe^^


from: 美女
11:35 pm

1 comments:

lili said...

thnz,xiao yi..
muackss~
haha

Post a Comment